Monday, April 5, 2010

PowerPoint Presentations

Last week, our computer class gave power point presentations on our preferred area of study. My two favorite presentations were given by Travis and Larissa. Travis's presentation on the Shake Weight had great sound effects and an attention-getting layout. He presented in a very convincing manner, and really held the audience's attention. Larissa's presentation had a very clear layout, was very informative, and contained great photographs. These two presentations stood out because of the presenter's unique style and their great content.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your presentation because of your topic choice. It was something that I was not familiar with, and your delivery was very well done. Also your layout was simple but effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby,
    I appreciate your kind words and will surely shake your weight anytime. Its fans like you that make me the rockstar I am. Your topic was really cool and you made something that seems so complicated come off as very accessible. Well done Abby. Well done.

    ReplyDelete