Thursday, April 22, 2010

Class Websites

On Thursday, our class presented the websites we created. My three favorites were Travis Halff's, Moira Allen's, and Alex's. Travis's website was extremely humorous, and incorporated an amazing navbar into the homepage. Moira's page was composed of original photos that were absolutely amazing. The navbar was very creative ("Music I DIG" was my favorite.) Alex's page had a ton of handrawn cartoons that made up the navbar and future plans page (very creative!!)

4 comments:

  1. Abby,
    I wanted to let you know how much I liked your website. Basic, simple, and classy - just like Chanel. Not only was your site nice to look through and informative, but you presented it to the class very well. Ever think of becoming a Chanel sales rep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your website. Now I know everything I could possibly want to about Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I appreciate how much you respect my work. When you first said my website was the best piece of artwork you had ever seen I was skeptical but I have now realized how truly talented I am and can willingly accept your compliment. Yours is alright too I guess. Kidding! Yours was really good and professional looking. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog. I know a little too much about Chanel now but thats all right.

    ReplyDelete