Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Website

Please visit my website at:www.cs.trinity.edu~atalley

We have just finished creating our own websites in my computer 1300 class. The process was easier than I thought, as I used Microsoft Expression Web. I am most proud of my Apparel 1920s-2000s page: it contains a hotspotted graphic which I created on PhotoShop. This page took the most time, as I had to edit the pictures, compile them into a graphic, and link each hotspot to a separate page. If I had known how to, I would like to have added music on the main page. My biggest design challenge was formatting the different tables on my pages. My biggest technical challenge was properly hotspotting my pictures. I will show this page to my friends and family. I would like to create another website for a different class, but I now know how detailed the process is!

No comments:

Post a Comment