Saturday, February 20, 2010

Center for Learning and Technology

On Thursday, our computer class visited the AT&T Center for Learning and Technology. We were given a tour, and learned about many of the aspects of the center that we could use for our courses and personal projects. I thought it would be very helpful to use the Studios to learn how to use a Macintosh computer, as I only know how to work a Windows. Additionally, I realized I could use the photo-editing software for class projects and my own projects. Finally, I thought it was beneficial to learn that the Media Presentation Lab could be used to view and critique projects. I could use this in a lot of my classes if I had presentations to do. Overall, the tour on Thursday was extremely helpful, and helped me become familiar with a part of the library I did not know very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment